The Petroleum Environmental Research Forum (PERF)*, is a non-profit organization created to provide a stimulus to and a forum for the collection, exchange, and analysis of research information relating to the development of technology for health, environment & safety, waste reduction and system security in the petroleum industry.
- Call for presentations and registration is now open for the 101st PERF meeting to be co-hosted by ConocoPhillips and Qatar Science & Technology Park on March 31-April 1, 2020. Please visit the Events page for additional information on the meeting and how to register.
- The most recent Newsletter is now available in the Newsletters and Bulletins section.
- A PERF Project Discussion Session via teleconference will be held during the beginning of March 2020. This session will focus on air topics with the goal of vetting interest in various proposals or generating ideas for new proposals that are of interest to PERF participants. More info can be found on the Events page.
- Onshore Unconventional High TDS Produced Water Treatment
Active, moving to next phase:
- Carbon-based injectates for groundwater treatment
- Emerging Sensor Technology for VOCs and Sensors
- Mechanistic Evaluation of Lung Function Following Exposure to Detergents and Surfactants
- New Methods to Assess Whole Effluent Toxicity
- Multiple Stressor Risk Assessment Calculator