The Petroleum Environmental Research Forum (PERF)*, is a non-profit organization created to provide a stimulus to and a forum for the collection, exchange, and analysis of research information relating to the development of technology for health, environment & safety, waste reduction and system security in the petroleum industry.
- The organizing committee of PERF 2020 meeting have decided to postpone the upcoming PERF meeting in Doha to a later date that will be communicated to participants. This is due to increasingly stringent travel restrictions implemented worldwide as a result of growing reported cases of corona virus (COVID-19). We thank you for your understanding and look forward to hosting this event in the future.
- The most recent Newsletter is now available in the Newsletters and Bulletins section.
- Impact of Processing Unconventional Crudes on Refinery WWTP Operations
- Firefighting Foam Human Health & Environmental Risks at O&G Operations
- Emerging Sensor Technology for VOCs and Sensors
- New Methods to Assess Whole Effluent Toxicity
- Byproduct Water Management – Zero Liquid Discharge
- Evaluating Inorganic Fouling of Delayed Coker Furnaces in Louisiana Refineries to Reduce Emissions and Improve Reliability