The Petroleum Environmental Research Forum (PERF)*, is a non-profit organization created to provide a stimulus to and a forum for the collection, exchange, and analysis of research information relating to the development of technology for health, environment & safety, waste reduction and system security in the petroleum industry.
- The 97th Spring PERF Meeting took place on April 12-13 at Ramboll’s offices in Copenhagen, Denmark. A list of project presentations is now available in the Members area section.
- The most recent Newsletter is now available in the Newsletters and Bulletins section.
- The 96th Fall PERF Meeting took place on October 31- Nov 1st. A list of project presentations is now available in the Members area section.
A list of Active and Completed projects, as well as proposals can be found on the Projects page, with a small selection below. More information is available in the Members Area.
- Direct Monitoring of Flare Combustion Efficiency
- Assessment of Commercial airborne Methane Remote Sensing Capabilities
- Standards/Best Practices for Treatment of Spent Caustic