The Petroleum Environmental Research Forum (PERF)*, is a non-profit organization created to provide a stimulus to and a forum for the collection, exchange, and analysis of research information relating to the development of technology for health, environment & safety, waste reduction and system security in the petroleum industry.
- Presentations from the 103rd Virtual meeting held in November will be available soon in the Members area
- Presentations from the 102nd Virtual Meeting held on April 2021 are now available in the Members area.
- The most recent Newsletter is now available in the Newsletters and Bulletins section.
- Emerging Sensor Technology for VOCs and Sensors
- Byproduct Water Management – Zero Liquid Discharge
- Evaluation of the Water Footprint Concept in the Oil and Gas Industry