The Petroleum Environmental Research Forum (PERF)*, is a non-profit organization created to provide a stimulus to and a forum for the collection, exchange, and analysis of research information relating to the development of technology for health, environment & safety, waste reduction and system security in the petroleum industry.
- The 99th Spring PERF Meeting will be hosted by National Physical Laboratory (NPL) in the United Kingdom on May 8-9, 2019. Registration is now open. Further information can be found in the Events page.
- The most recent Newsletter is now available in the Newsletters and Bulletins section.
- The 98th Fall PERF Meeting took place on October 23-24 and was hosted by ExxonMobil in Houston, Texas. A list of project presentations will be available in the Members area section.
- Onshore Unconventional High TDS Produced Water Treatment
Active, moving to next phase:
- Carbon-based injectates for groundwater treatment
- Sewer Inspection & Repair
- Biomass DNA
- Refinery Wastewater Operating Expense Benchmarking