The Petroleum Environmental Research Forum (PERF)*, is a non-profit organization created to provide a stimulus to and a forum for the collection, exchange, and analysis of research information relating to the development of technology for health, environment & safety, waste reduction and system security in the petroleum industry.
- The 100th Fall PERF meeting was hosted by Chevron on October 9-10, 2019. Copies of presentations given can be found in the Members area section
- The most recent Newsletter is now available in the Newsletters and Bulletins section.
- The 99th Spring PERF Meeting was hosted by National Physical Laboratory (NPL) in the United Kingdom on May 8-9, 2019. Copies of presentations given can be found in the Members area section
- Onshore Unconventional High TDS Produced Water Treatment
Active, moving to next phase:
- Carbon-based injectates for groundwater treatment
- Sewer Inspection & Repair
- Biomass DNA