The Petroleum Environmental Research Forum (PERF)*, is a non-profit organization created to provide a stimulus to and a forum for the collection, exchange, and analysis of research information relating to the development of technology for health, environment & safety, waste reduction and system security in the petroleum industry.
- Shell will be hosting an Ecotox workshop on September 17 & 18 at their Shell Woodcreek complex and their headquarters in The Hague. Additional information including the agenda, logistics and registration form can be found on the events section of the website.
- The most recent Newsletter is now available in the Newsletters and Bulletins section.
- The 99th Spring PERF Meeting was hosted by National Physical Laboratory (NPL) in the United Kingdom on May 8-9, 2019. Copies of presentations given can be found in the Members area section
- Onshore Unconventional High TDS Produced Water Treatment
Active, moving to next phase:
- Carbon-based injectates for groundwater treatment
- Sewer Inspection & Repair
- Biomass DNA