97th PERF Spring Meeting – Sustainable Development
- When: April 12- 13, 2018
- Where: Ramboll Corporate Offices in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Meeting Theme: Sustainable Development
- Registration: Please fill out the registration form linked here: 97th PERF Meeting Registration Form
Please send the completed form to Emer Redmond firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15th. There is no charge to attend the PERF Workshop but you must register to participate. Once the completed registration form is received, confirmation will be sent. However, registrations will also be accepted on-site.
- Abstracts: Abstracts are being accepted for presentation topics (i.e., sustainability, sustainable development goals, water and waste, climate change initiatives, and the associate technology challenges) with a deadline of March 15. Interested speakers can send their presentations to Brent Jones at Bjones@ramboll.com.
- Main Venue and Recommended Hotels:The main meetings and presentations will take place on April 12/13 at the Ramboll Global Headquarters Hannemanns Allé 53, 2300 København S, Denmark. There are many hotels available in the vicinity of the Ramboll Headquarters area of Copenhagen. There will not be a block of rooms reserved for the meeting attendees, so please take care of your own accommodations. The Ramboll office is located adjacent to both a Metro line and a regional rail line for easy accessibility. The following are some recommended hotels (although there are many other options nearby):
- Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers, Oerestads Boulevard 114 – 118, 2300 Copenhagen,
- Marriott Bella Sky Copenhagen Center Boulevard 5, Copenhagen 2300, Denmark
For any questions regarding registration and logistics, please contact Charlotte Ankerstjerne email@example.com.
For details and to view presentations from past events, log in to the Members’ Area.